- 1964 : Sor Benjapat Ltd.Part was initially founded by Mr.Suchart Thiapairat.
- 1992 : Eternity Trade co.,ltd. was formed by Mr. Poonsak Thaipairat.
- 1993 : Mr. Postman, the 1st private postal service shop was set up.
- 1997 : Eternity Transport co.,ltd. was established. And Eternity Logistics co.,ltd. was formed by Mr.Poonyot Thiapairat.
- 2000 : Eternity Trade co.,ltd. obtained ISO 9002 certification.
- 2002 : H2002 Eternity Transport 2002 co.,ltd. was formed. And Eternity Consulting & Services co.,ltd. was founded
- 2005 : Eternity Transport 2002 co.,ltd. was renamed to Eternity Grand Logistics Public co.,ltd. (ETG).
- 2006 : ETG was listed in MAI Stock Market. And The Head Quarter with warehouse was moved to Bangna Trad Rd., Samutprakarn
- 2007 : The container Haulage site was expanded to 35,000sqm.
- 2008 : Pands Group Logistics co.,ltd. (PGL) joined in ETG group. And Aichi Kaiun co.,ltd. joined in ETG.
- 2009 : PGL’s facility was set up at Wangnoi, Ayuthaya.
- 2011 : ETG became a subsidiary and a member company of Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.
- 2012 : Container Haulage facility was set up nearby Laem Chabang Sea Port.
- 2015 : Developing cross border transport in CLMV.
- 2021 Acquire VANTEC AMATA and expand our Automotive milk-run and warehouse
Head Office Address
Eternity Grand Logistics Public co.,ltd
18/8 Moo 4 Bangna -Trad Road (KM23) Tambol Bangsaothong, Bangsaothong District, Samutprakan Province 10570
Eternity Grand Logistics Public co.,ltd. (ETG) was incorporated on May 13, 2002 under the name of “Eternity Transport 2002 Co., Ltd.” with an initial registered capital of 5 million baht, established by the Thiapairat family who has an experience in integrated customs clearance and logistics services for more than 30 years. Currently, ETG has a registered capital of 140 million baht. And early of April 2011, we are the subsidiaries of Hitachi Transport System Group.